Inside the Cardinal Spellman Advancement Office
Where Are We Located?
The Cardinal Spellman Advancement & Alumni Offices are located on the first floor of the Convent on the Spellman Campus.
What Do We DO?
The Cardinal Spellman Office of Advancement & Alumni was established in 1987 to encourage and recognize the loyalty and support of alumni, parents and friends. The Advancement & Alumni Office was designed to promote continued communication, valuable career networking programs and financial support for the school.
- to provide effective and continuing contact with all constituents of the school
- to create awareness of the continued excellence and needs of Spellman
- to continue the financial support of current operations, special programs, tuition assistance and capital growth through the annual fund
- to sustain the spiritual, educational and various programs to the Spellman community
- to build endowment to secure the financial success for Spellman’s continued tradition of excellence
- to develop a strong planned giving and bequest program
Ellen Rota, Director of Advancement
Julie Cooney, Executive Assistant to the President and Advancement
Joanna McCarthy, Manager of Donor Research/Database Management
Jane Westerlund, Database Administrator
Susan Ashton, Advancement Assistant