Class of 2020
1. Register for the High School Placement Test (at CSHS)
- Register online.
- You may take the test on your choice of either November 7, 2015 or December 5, 2015. You will be taking the High School Placement Test at the school site where you have sent your Test Registration Card and Fee. Be sure to indicate on your answer sheet that you wish your results to be sent to Spellman. (This must be done even if you are taking the test at Spellman)
- You may only come on the date for which you have pre-registered.
- Test Fee of $30
- Deadline: As soon as possible
2. Submit an Application for Admission to CSHS
- There are two ways to apply for admission to Cardinal Spellman High School:
1. Apply online here. After submitting your application an email will be sent with further instruction.
2. Download an application from Spellman.com, complete all items and promptly return.
- Deadline: December 18, 2015
3. Have your Present School Submit Your Transcript
- Complete the top section of the Transcript Record (www.spellman.com) making sure that it bears your parent’s/guardian’s signature.
- Bring the Transcript Record promptly to your counselor or eighth grade teacher.
- Request that your counselor or eighth grade teacher complete the Transcript Record and send it to Cardinal Spellman High School as soon as your first quarter closes.
- Deadline: December 18, 2015.
VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE: You must pre-register for either November 7 or December 5 and you must come on the date for which you registered only. THERE IS NO MAKE-UP DATE!
DATES TO REMEMBER FOR THE CLASS of 2020
If you have any questions contact Aimee Wetzel, Director of Admissions
Weaving our past into a powerful future