The Book List for the school year 2012 -2013 is listed as a NEWS item on the home page of Spellman.com
FOLLETT VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE LINK to access ordering online
Dear Parents and Students,
This posting will provide you with some information regarding the purchasing of hardcover books for the school year. All other books will be accessed at the iPad BootCamp.
Some of the highlights of the Follett Virtual Bookstore program include:
- Easy Ordering: The website is user-friendly and the checkout process is quick and simple. If you wish to order via phone, you may also call Follett Virtual Bookstore toll-free by dialing 1-877-827-2665.
- Fast Delivery: Over 99% of all orders are packed and shipped within one business day. In addition, Follett Virtual Bookstore offers a variety of UPS services to ensure that you get your books when you need them
- Convenience: The Cardinal Spellman Online Bookstore is always open and ready to take your order – day or night, seven days a week.
- Competitive Prices: In addition to offering values on the materials needed for class, Follett Virtual Bookstore offers more than 350,000 general interest titles at competitive prices
- Used Books: A selection of titles will be available in both new and used condition. Used books will be of high quality and offer a valuable savings option
- No-hassle Returns: All books that are in original condition can be returned within 45 days of purchase for a refund -- no questions asked and no extra charges
- Safe & Secure: Credit card purchases are protected by state-of-the-art encryption technology.
We are excited to offer you the convenience of shopping online and are certain this partnership will be a success for the entire Cardinal Spellman community. With convenient links to book titles, easy online ordering, and fast delivery right to your door, getting ready for classes is just a few clicks away.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at the school (877-827-2665) or call Follett Virtual Bookstore directly.
Mr. Paul Kelly